ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID Light Kit...HELP!!

Clio Dynamique Noir
Hi im Mark from the London area i have a 51 plate MkII Clio
and i want to upgrade my lights with an HID light kit

Just wondered if anyone could give me any help on what to buy
where i can buy them from and isit something easy i can fit
myself??

Cheers

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine off a fella that sells them off here, but don't know if he still sells them, donsorno I think his user name was.

You will get all the usual, 'not road legal without projectors' comments soon, which is true, they aren't. Had mine in for nigh on 9 months now, and never been stopped. Never been flashed either just don't have them pointing in people's eyes.

Be warned, unless you have tiny hands and fingers like a wire coat hanger, you'll need to take the bumper off.

S2000
Hi im Mark from the London area i have a 51 plate MkII Clio
and i want to upgrade my lights with an HID light kit

Just wondered if anyone could give me any help on what to buy
where i can buy them from and isit something easy i can fit
myself??

Cheers

If you're after a set drop me a PM as I have plenty in stock at the moment.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ There he is.

Cheapest I could find, brilliant service and a brilliant quality product.

Nissan Jewk
Quite fancy a set of these myself for my Cup.. had the HID kit on my old M3, loved it!

Clio 172 cup
can some one confirm what set I need for my 52 plate 172 cup? Is it H7? Also, is it possilbe to fit the standard 172 lights on with the dome projector things in on the 172 Cup?

Megane RS 250
Lights are interchangable, and I think the dome proj. will work better with the HID kit.