ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID problem

Clio 2.0 182
HI all,

so i thought a bulb went on my xenon lights so today i have taken off bumper and fitted new bulb and it still didnt work, so i swapped starter around and it still didnt work but starter worked on other side so starter is fine, i then swapped bulbs so i know each new bulb works...

i then swapped the whole headlighs around and it still isnt working so i have narrowed it down to something in to headligh box that isnt working, any ideas?

Clio 2.0 182
okay i have narrowed it now to it being the ballast. done this by swapping the ballasts over. realising that the affected one has got wet. im currently trying to save it by drying it out.

but where and how much is a new ballast?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Try Adam at renault Wolverhampton, he's in the trade section or try a scrappy?

Clio 2.0 182
no idea, i took the actual ballast apart and dried it all out and put it all back together. i got it working again.

so all is well :)