ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiding Crossovers

Clio 1.4RT
Hi.

Does anybody know, is there enough room to hide components' crossovers under the dash? if so, where under there is the best place. I havn't yet taken the lid off, so I havn't seen.

Any advice much appreciated!

Will

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
There is loads of space under there, just be careful to fasten them down properly or they will rattle.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I fastened mine with velcro. Should be able to get big enough velcro pads to stick one part of them on the xover, and then one part under the dash.

Can get them from Halfords :)

Not sure where to put them on a Mk1, but on my Mk2 one was under the glovebox attached to a metal beam, the other was hidden beyond the panel that controls the headlight dipping (To the right of the steering column)

"Navy" N17 TWO
My last set of crossovers fitted under the dash no problems, tucked away in above the foot-wells.

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
On both end of the dash at the bottom - there is a speaker on each side - i just took them speakers out wired up the xovers and then slid them into the gap left by the old speakers and put it all back normal - sit in there fine no rattling or nothing lol

There is loads of room under the dash and as someone said before you dont have to tie them down as they DONT rattle but for piece of mind you could tie them down if need be.