ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High biting point

Clio 182 cup
Do all 172/182's suffer from a high biting point? My 182 seems to have quite a high bite, clutch seems fine was just wondering if this is common thing on rs models or even the clio in general?

M2 Competition
Its good renault design ^^

Means that when driving fast and rushing the gears, you dont have to have foot all the way to the floor every time to change. Stops you crunching and missing gears.

Lots of performance cars have this.

It means that when I drive work cars, and parents cars that have normal clutches, and I get back in mine, I sound like a biddy slipping the clutch when I pull away lol.

Clio 182 cup
Thinkin of it from a sports car point of view, being able to slip it in to gear without having to fully depress the clutch makes for fast driving me thinks. So I may be tempted to agree this is a good thing!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
its very good when you're used to it, I went out to test drive a 106 gti the other day and hated the ultra-low biting point on that 1...