ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High Spec RB 182 - eBay

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I recognise where the pics are taken for some reason. There's a trader who has a similar set up, don't think it's the same person?

Yeah it is lol, just checked the listings.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Exige, M140i
I recognise where the pics are taken for some reason. There's a trader who has a similar set up, don't think it's the same person?

Morgan Motors? The guy has had a few nice Renaults recently, including a LY 182

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Sure those pics are from a guy who trades in banbury, he sold a 172 cup recently and a 172 turbo.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not sure. I was keen on a 197 on gumtree which they bought and sold.

Seem to have nice cars in the pictures

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I bet this sells quicker than you think. Good RB’s are getting rare now.
When I sold mine 2 weeks ago I had so many messages, texts, calls it was unreal and I sold it for full asking price.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bet this sells quicker than you think. Good RB’s are getting rare now.
When I sold mine 2 weeks ago I had so many messages, texts, calls it was unreal and I sold it for full asking price.
It's a shame this guy has only owned it for about 2 weeks 👀Had the belts done when he got it though IIRC.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It sold for 3.5k in the summer and has changed hands rapidly since.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will say I really like the dark headlights! Has he split the cases to paint them? I thought you couldn't open them
Yeah he split them and painted them with VHT paint I believe. Pretty sure they didn't work too well at night though! haha. I'm sure he'll reply soon but he hasn't been on the forum for a while

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
I like the headlights too. Feel like the rears could be doing with a slight tint too, to match. It looks bloody mint. Not sure who would pay that money for it though

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No it didn't

It looks identical to the one I’m talking about as I missed out within minutes when it was originally advertised. I guess there could be two running almost identical spec!

Just checked the one I’m referring to had pms top mounts and brace. Near on identical otherwise!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Exige, M140i
It's a shame this guy has only owned it for about 2 weeks 👀Had the belts done when he got it though IIRC.

So the talk from the seller about buying it because he missed his old one and wanted a ‘toy to work on’ is a lie then...

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of interest I asked how long he’d had it!

Attachments

• 6C0BB354-E140-4358-8B92-56C984FF9C0F.jpeg
    6C0BB354-E140-4358-8B92-56C984FF9C0F.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 78

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this and the previous owners comments who is obviously gutted. Should imagine that thing will be down to its barebones the over the next couple of days! Like vultures around a carcus... would love several bits, but too early on in my project to be considering atm