ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Highest mileage Clio!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why has this turned into a ''I want to tell people how many miles my clio has done'' Thread? :S

Never above 25mpg
Here you go
528488d2-ae0e-b678.jpg

Winner Winner!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
I now have a strange oil leak think it's coming from near camshaft seal??
Where else can oil flow out on that side?
First I thought it was just rocker cover gasket but it's pissing out!?
Can't see where from tho.
Iv removed cam cover plastics and the belt is covered and flicking oil everywhere?

Any suggestions???

SG9 Forester STi
This is quite reassuring. I had it in my head that the clios wouldn't go on for too long..I don't know my mileage but it must be around the 65k mark on the engine and coming up to 90k on the clock.

Gearbox is definitely giving up before the engine is!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
hats impressive

ive had a few

1992 fiat panda selecta with 120k (the fact it hadnt rotted away is amazing)
1992 audi 80 TDi - bought it at 152k got written off at 175k and was still clean as a whistle
1986 volvo 740GL estate - bought it off a 1 owner with 159k on the clocks, sold it at 185k and the enxt owner did another 30k in it, still on the original clutch!!! he then sold it to a garage to use as a courtesy car!
1992 vw corrado with 130k on the clocks - s**t car.

and a few more

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
My 172 has only 52,000
And been updated and overhauled twice.
First time at bbpt having fitted turbo
Conversion.
And now again at k-tec.

I broke a williams 2 on 175,000, it was broken simply because it was worth more in parts, i also had a merc c180 that had 196,000 ive seen it a few times since i sold it so still going strong.

RS6 C7
i bought a merc g wagon with 350k on the clock for £500 then sold it for a quick profit, our works van (x work van as i crashed it ;P) had 110k on and its a 59plate , old navara had 100k and was under 2 years old, isnt there someone who has done 1mill miles? im sure ive heard of something...

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
i bought a merc g wagon with 350k on the clock for £500 then sold it for a quick profit, our works van (x work van as i crashed it ;P) had 110k on and its a 59plate , old navara had 100k and was under 2 years old, isnt there someone who has done 1mill miles? im sure ive heard of something...

A 1966 Volvo P1800 has now done 2.6 million miles.

My 172 is now on 133,500.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Oil leak fixed.
TurbO is loud tho .

New problem today rear brakes were seized!
So rocked forward and back till it freed up.

No have abs,stop light,serv and handbrake light on?
Oh and no speedo.

What would cause all this?