ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hill Power

I have tried to call Hill today, but no answer. Does anybody know if he has a fax number? (I am not that good in english and want to buy a chip from him..):oops:

My friend put my gearbox back together yesterday. Hope I can put the engine/box back in during the week. Hope it will run Ok...

If all is well, I will take the car to Nürburgring next month. But I need a chip, as I dont dare to run the car hard whith not enough fuel. U think Hill will send me the chip right away? Does he take eny credit cards?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

mate i been running cams and pullies on standard ECU with no problems at all. I had a hill power chip but have now sold it to BenR. unichip in a few weeks hopefully if i have enough cash!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yeah the chip does. sorry i meant i swapped the ecu to one with a standard chip rather than my chipped ECU. iv been driving the car hard with no problems. Currently running 1800 but im on the lookout for a 2.0 as a bit more low down power would be nice! But its quite hard to get hold of one round here :(

Unichip is completely custom and is remappable.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

btw the hill power chip was nice and smooth i just wanted one a tad more custom, just bloody expensive, the HP one is a good price!