ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hillpower bend???

Yep... if this is what you mean fella!!

cover001.gif

SLK32///AMG & 330ci sport
what is it with hillpower???

been on their website, there are pics of it but no price!

tried e-mailing them but it just gets bounced back!

tried phoning and there is no answer!!!

great!!!

anyone else do a silicone bend that will communicate with customers?

pm sent .......he's a one man band , so you have to be patient .

today is busy as it's the rolling road event , try on monday m8

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
there are some on ebay, direct from him, might save a few ££££

seen them on e-bay, they don't finish for 5 days and i bet they go for more than they are if you just phone him (if he answers :) )

cheers kully, got your PM mate :)

Chocolate Bar™
still want somebody to post up a pic of a hillpower bend on a standard mk1 172. nick said they didnt fit quite right, but a few have fitted them so im interested in what the fit is like.

VRS
if in doubt about the length, ask nick to leave the elbow extra long! thats what i did and then trimmed it to fit

Ph1
still want somebody to post up a pic of a hillpower bend on a standard mk1 172. nick said they didnt fit quite right, but a few have fitted them so im interested in what the fit is like.

Its just a piece of silicone. Cut and shape as required

mmmmmm...... 64mm ID 90deg elbow, blue £24.10

think i will pop along to the shop through the week and check the lengths

i will also need a filter for the breather pipe.....about £5!

Chocolate Bar™

Its just a piece of silicone. Cut and shape as required

well nick hill said it wasnt a 90 degree bend, and hence why he suggested i didnt buy one off him. thats why i asked for pictures, and yes i am aware its only a piece of silicone.