ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

history and high hopes

clio 182
hello all

not new to clios but am soon to be a clio rs mk2 phase 2 owner :)
i have high hopes for the rs clio, i want to try and get 200bhp from it or atleast as close as pos! can anyone tell me what the best ways/best cost effective ways of getting there is??

thaught ill put a couple pics of my old cars up not that anyone wants to know, but here u go

the only pic of my first car.. ended up like this lol
IMG_0336.png

then came along the clio, i loved this car so much the only thing i didnt like was that i didnt do the mods myself, it is someone elses creation. well done them! lol
IMG_0337.png

anyway now i have a 5 door 1.6 zetec ford focus 2007, very nice car but i want somthing fun.. so clio rs it is :)

any ppl that have made the 200bhp mark??

clio 182
tbh i dont know, i just want it to be my own little toy lol
i want to get it to go quick as i can and thrt 200bhp would be a reasonable but challenging target?

what do you think, unreasonable?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
All depends on how deep your pockets are.

Easily tuneable these French pocket rockets are not.

To get a genuine 200bhp you're looking realistically at cams and ITBs, so budget around about £3k - £5k.

Last edited:
  clio 182
do they come up 2nd hand very often? i really want it to be my own little rocket lol

what would give the best power gains under a budget then?