ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit A Badger! Gutted

ant

yep.
i'm guessing he wasn't a member.

badger.gif

did he have his badge on?

M140i/Orange 182
feck thats bad!

i hit a badger once in my old 1.2, as my g/f lives in the middle of nowhere, one decide to run straight out under my right rear wheel, bit of a mess as u can imagine.

hope u get it sorted mate.

Chocolate Bar™
unlucky mate :(

just got mine back and was going to suggest we meet up but i suppose it'll have to wait lol

hope you get it all sorted. let me know if you need anything - not that im much use :clown:

VRS
well immi's sorted me out with a new lower grill so the shopping list is now:

front bumper
air con radiator
radiator
fan
all attaching brackets and mounts

s**t fella sorry to see that. Good effort on patching it up. Few people i know have hit badgers, there's built like brick shithouses i'm yet to see anyone hit one with sub £750 of damage as a result :(

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
nice repair job mate, just have to say, if you had fitted your splitter it might have helped hold your bumper together a bit better lol :clown:

hope you get it sorted soon!!

Tom

Black 172
The poor badger !! sorry about your car though hope you get it fixed soon ! It wasnt the badgers fault though ! :(

Valver..
eeeeekkkss..... hard luck buddy!!! :( i hit a cat a while ago at like 30 40 and that made a huge bang... dred to think war sorta noise came came from hittin that!!!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
you dont have to report hitting a badger......

C cattle
H horse
A Ass
M Mule
P Pig
S sheep
D Dog
G Goat

Thats the way to remember ti! :)

Megane Mk4
When I lived in Skipton, used to get rabbits and hares run out into the road on a regular basis, I think I hit that many I've actually lost count :eek:

Can we call you "badger-baiter" from now on? ;) lol
It's a bit of a mess that is, oh dear :( Hope you get it sorted properly soon.

Andi

Monaro VXR
nearly hit a rabbit the other night gave it a few seconds to move and it didnt so just put finger on horn it legged it just in time as well. Otherwise woulda been meeting my front bumper.

Remember a friend hitting a dog on the motorway at 80 though. car was an absolute state worst thing was the dog was still alive afterwards. Had to be put out of its misery though no way it would have lived.

And then some stupid b**ch said to her that she should have swerved out of the way of the dog. Which would have killed her most likely and the 3 people in the car with her at the time. And that would have been alright.

Have hit a cat before though ran straight under my wheel stopped to make sure it was dead was kinda in bits all over the road and my car.

wozzaa said:
nearly hit a rabbit the other night gave it a few seconds to move and it didnt so just put finger on horn it legged it just in time as well. Otherwise woulda been meeting my front bumper.

Remember a friend hitting a dog on the motorway at 80 though. car was an absolute state worst thing was the dog was still alive afterwards. Had to be put out of its misery though no way it would have lived.

And then some stupid b*tch said to her that she should have swerved out of the way of the dog. Which would have killed her most likely and the 3 people in the car with her at the time. And that would have been alright.

Have hit a cat before though ran straight under my wheel stopped to make sure it was dead was kinda in bits all over the road and my car.

nasty:race: ....dont like cats anyway. bet it was a smelly pussy afterwards :headno:

VRS
quick update:

ordered a new bumper of reno and shud pick tht up 2morrow, its then going in for spraying on thursday :D

bought a air con radiator, radiator and fan off ebay and should get that by the weekend so things are looking good :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Feck me! Are you sure that was a badger and not a horse??! Thats some serious damage dude! WTF are badgers for anyway? what do they do?!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
makavelli how much was the bumper out of interest? my car has been authorised for repairs today and the person in charge of sorting it said that the total damage to my car came to £2500!!! so i was just wondering how much the bumper was!