ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit twice in one day abuse as well.

Mini Cooper S sport
What a total asshole, fair play to you for not retaliating. As you say, you'd have ended up getting done for assault. Hope the police do something about it.

I have to laugh at all the hard men on here sayig they'd beat the crap out of him. I'm sure if it actually happened to them they wouldn't have done anything. It's easy to say it on the interweb, the reality is a bit different.

R26 F1
What a total asshole, fair play to you for not retaliating. As you say, you'd have ended up getting done for assault. Hope the police do something about it.

I have to laugh at all the hard men on here sayig they'd beat the crap out of him. I'm sure if it actually happened to them they wouldn't have done anything. It's easy to say it on the interweb, the reality is a bit different.

Its happened to me before and i knew the person but they still said they wouldnt pay for it and gave me bad manners so i filled him in and told him he'd get the same every time i seen him until i got it fixed.
He came round with an apology the next day and the money the day after i got quotes for the repair! :approve:

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Sorry to hear about this buddy. Where abouts in t wells did it happen? any witnesses or cameras around?