ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hmmm what do you think of my new wheels

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
pic.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea they are lol im thinking about doing it tho, just 1 question hangs, sell these n buy some propper BBS RS's n split them so i can have the centres painted red and then purches some gold bolts

b/g 182, meg tourer
i like :)
how about black or gunmetal grey with gold bolts?

i dont think red on gold will look right, and im not sure that the red will suit the fogs yellow.

306 GTI-6
Doesnt look good imo. The car isnt euro enough to pull them off i'm afraid. Get everything smoothed, and dewiper, and they might suit it more.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Always said yes from the first photoshop when it was outside your house.

But man up and get BBS!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i would go the proper bbs route......if you have the money and can find a set....lol...you know the costs i take it?

they will look awesome if you do it imo

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
laura there my wheels just photoshopped the centre's.

ph-reebone yea i know the costs lol i cant afford a set yet unless i go ebay.be but then its gettin new dishes if they need them, new bolts, painting, having the centers board its expencive.

i love the fact its only 2 people who dont like it n they said id get stick hmmmm i beg to differ, im not a "smooth" euro boy i like the more OEM style boy

Clio 172 RS2
You got a 'Hot Rod' theme going on there... add some red 'n white Pinstripes and your done.

So much for that O.E.M. style...

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Yesssss... I love them. I've been wanting these, imo they would ultra cool on a 172 Exclusive and contrast superbly with the green. Looks great on the non-RS too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
JDM wannabe. Looks nahh!

I like the wheels alot. Although silver and highly polished would be A+

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
JDM wannabe. Looks nahh!

I like the wheels alot. Although silver and highly polished would be A+

there already that, you cant really say there jdm wannabe's tho, could say that about people who have black lupo's on red BBS splits

Petrol Blue 182.
looks sweet mate! if you cant stretch for the BBS defo paint the Lenso's red, difinant win there bud :D