ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

home from the bodyshop

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Image049-1.gif

Image050.gif

Image052.gif

Image051.gif

Image054.gif

Image057.gif

Image058.gif

Image059.gif

Image053.gif

sorry about the shite pic quality they are off my phone
as sed the work that has been done has been done to a good quality

Chocolate Bar™
has he colourcoded the rear 172 bumper insert? looks good, although i prefer my bumper more ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
dont like the cup spoiler and dont want skirts as well i dunno just dont like them, next gettin the bits hes fucked up done , and the work that ive paid to be done actually done

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its hologram grey so the colour will never be perfect just only in some light it looks bit different,
i asked for the number plate resess to be taken out which it hasnt, there is over spray on the grille,
over spray on my wheels

Monaco Blue Mk2
Why, are you getting a 3/4 size plate? If not I wouldn't worry about it if I was you, just use it to negotiate a lower price. If you do have it done though don't go using screws to put the plate back on!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
looks real nice, im thinking of doing something like to mine

O/T, i just had a smacked bottom from Gord :(

Only joking he was cool about it

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hahah at smacked bottom off gord :p

yeah im pleased with the car just wish it had been finished off properly

should look awesome when it is tho

RS Megane DCi 175
Looks good Taylor - can't help thinking you need to go lower and get spacers on them wheels for the true Euro look tho.
And maybe CC the spoiler too?
Looks good tho :approve:

RenaultMegane 1.9dCi
Looks good chap. I had my megane sport bumper smoothed, looked ace when it was first done...

DSC01054flip.jpg

But now, over time and due to the heat I think, its sunk slightly, so you can see the edges of the recess! :mad: Might just be shoddey workman ship tho!

I decided to put the front plate on in the end, definately looks hotter without tho!

smaller18.jpg

Astra SRi T
dickie said:
Looks good chap. I had my megane sport bumper smoothed, looked ace when it was first done...

DSC01054flip.jpg

But now, over time and due to the heat I think, its sunk slightly, so you can see the edges of the recess! :mad: Might just be shoddey workman ship tho!

I decided to put the front plate on in the end, definately looks hotter without tho!

smaller18.jpg

that looks fit!! :cool:

RenaultMegane 1.9dCi
Agree with racing 182, get some spacers, and some seriously stretched rhubarb! Are those Keskins...KT1's? Hot rims, was gonna get those for mine.

Cheers wxmlad! :eek:

EDIT: By the way is there no welcome/introduce yourself section on this forum?

Chocolate Bar™
dickie - my bumper did exactly the same (i've had the same done only to a clio) and had to get it redone by the bodyshop, pain in the ass but does look good :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
racing182 said:
I realy like it

Do agree that spacers on the wheels would look great, also clear side repeaters

Not bad for a girl ;)
unfortunatly cant get spaces as the car is too low and the rims wouldnt fit under the arches

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
dickie said:
Agree with racing 182, get some spacers, and some seriously stretched rhubarb! Are those Keskins...KT1's? Hot rims, was gonna get those for mine.

Cheers wxmlad! :eek:

EDIT: By the way is there no welcome/introduce yourself section on this forum?

and yes they are keskins :D only clio in the country i have been told had to wait 3 months for them to make a set in the right offset

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
id love it more if it was finished lol, goes back in on moday so hopefully by wed i should have it back all complete

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
badged up...wasnt me and its been glued on and tbf it doesnt bother me enought to get it off.

not every1 can like every 1 elses car me well i love mine so thats all that counts

yes middo let me in on your planns, as mine nears completion