ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Homefront

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Graphics arent great but online is brilliant.

Got tanks, humvees and helis etc like BF2 does. Maps are massive too. :D

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Really enjoying the multiplayer now.

32 player maps and theres f all lag. Dedicated servers FTW.

Maps are massive like bf2.

Heres a good video

Last edited by a moderator:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Got my copy yesterday from Bee.com and its great. The servers were a little up and down at first but thats to be expected as its technically wasn't released.
Its great having a dedicated server, bye bye lag :)

Campaigns FTW. Can't stand multiplayer these days. It used to be great fun but it's been ruined by children, and all these f**king pathetic reward and ranking systems.

Astra CDTI SRI
Acquired this last night.

Played 10 mins of single player.

Played 15 mins of multiplayer.

Turned off.

Bus w**ker
I'm still really enjoying it, although changing the level to Guerilla last night on SP was a mistake LOL. I'll be dropping that back down!

Once the server issues are sorted I'm going to rinse MP, the few games I have had on it have been immense. Just once again annoyed that another FPS MP game has been released without a FFA mode! :(

Not a 320d
Doesnt blow my horn really. Not going to play multiplayer as Im sick of playing against people who hack and little kids. And people who are better than me.

Graphics doesnt look amazing really. Reminds of of a game made by EA a bit like MOH.

Listerine & Poledo
reminds me of Warhawk..... which i think I might just start playing again instead of buying this.

White APE
Picked this up today. My internet has been down most of the day so not got online yet. Working through the single player currently. I want a goliath! Can tell im near completion of SP though.

How does this compare to battlefield bad company 2?

In all fairness, unless it's better, I can't see point in paying full price for it now.

Bus w**ker
I'd say they are very similiar except that BFBC2 got boring as s**t really quickly, this could also happen to HF if THQ don't hurry up and fix MP as well as adding some new MP gametypes.

White APE
Anyone else gutting issues with it freezing constantly? Doing my head in!

Good game when it runs smooth though.

Bus w**ker
Not had that yet, I am getting dog s**t connections to the server at the minute though and an ass load of lag resulting in magic bullets.

Bus w**ker
Bored of this now and all the f**king problems with it, it manages to make Black Ops look like it was coded well. Trading it in today at Game and getting Crysis 2 for £4.99. I only paid £28 for it so not too bad.

Game offer expires on 31st btw.

Bus w**ker
Nope. THQ/KAOS claim to have made a change to the servers but if they have I'm not noticing it being any better, if anything it's worse as I'm now getting lagged to death. They've fucked up so badly with this game, it could have been epic but sadly it's just yet another game that's been put out for sale without the proper amount of testing.

At least if Crysis 2 is a pile of w**k I can go s**t through Crytek's letter box lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
been playing online a few hours and wow the game is awesome the sounds with my headset are unreal. i was right near a tank so i emp grenaded it and a team member rpg'd it and BOOOOOM right next to me. its alot like battlefield so im used to the way you have to play ie complete opposite to COD. havent been in a chopper yet, tried a humvee but there a waste of time. so far so good.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure how many folks are left working on patches, etc. with Homefront seeing as they (yesterday) laid off most of the team that worked on it...

White APE
Really living this now. Not frustrating like BO. Most of the problems seem to have gone without a patch coming out either.

Bus w**ker
Most of the problems seem to have gone without a patch coming out either.
Nar, it's probably that most of the people that bought it have now got rid of it so the server load is a hellalot lower than it was and their Spectrum ZX servers can finally cope lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Sometimes it just puts me in intermission lobbies for ages and people just leave and I never get a game. This happen to anyone else?

White APE
I get that sometimes too kev but I just leave and re enter another lobby and soon get in a full game. What mode do you play?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I get that sometimes too kev but I just leave and re enter another lobby and soon get in a full game. What mode do you play?

I've left and gone into other lobbies, it either does the same or if I'm lucky puts me in a game that's already started.
I've only played TDM and the 1 where you capture the flags and move up the map like bc2. Tried others but it's never let me in : s.

Bumder With A Buffer
I "acquired" this a while ago for my special xbox. Sat down to finally play it today and a few hours later I had completed it. What a loss of s**t glad I didn't pay good money for it.