ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honest car sellers

Ok theirs very few but check this for an amusing advert

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif.../page/1/radius/1500/postcode/wv38bs?logcode=p

his is not a nice car, I hate this car. However, that's why this is a cheap car. The driver's window doesn't work, the 'floor' in the boot is missing and the exhaust makes a noise after driving a long way. MOT till Nov 24th 2010, Tax till. full history. Having said that, it's only slow because it's an 'efficient' 1.4 litre. I suppose it does have a nice interior, and I've sunk most of my money into fixing all the expensive problems that it Did have, so I suspect once you fix the exhaust & window, nothing else will go wrong for a while. & there's no damage or scratches. Of course I'm being brutally honest so you realise why it's the price it is & that I'm not expecting to haggle here. If you want to know, I suPpose I could give you the MG ZR's redeeming virtues, but basically it's a standard car. £700.