ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horrific... (Read the ad)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  BMW F31
^^^wtf how is he/she dead the accident dont look too bad! plus theres no way he would be able to sell that so soon after the accident the insurance assessors wouldnt have finished looking at it yet!

sounds a bit fishy to me!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TT 225
^^ LOL

Obviously he is saying his other half is dead for crashing his car (ie. he killed her, jokingly) and not because of the accident!

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Cost around a grand to repair, yeh right. Chassis is bent looking at the roof, almost definetly a write off i'd say.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  FF Blackgold 182
As I understood it, any creases (not dints!) in the roof and they write it off!! Bit of a girly chav me thinks!!! Truly awful!!:dapprove:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dci 100
i feel sorry for whoever ends up with that car after its been bodged up and by one of those bidders...although, its looks as if the chassis is bent and every panel needs replacing along with the bumpers mirrors, windscreen, doors...you could be listing the damage all day long, plus having to buy OEM part for the stuff he's pikey'd up