ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hotmail not recieving email from specific address??

mk2 1.2 16v
Apparently my mum has been trying to email me all this week and yet i have not recieved any of them :S

My hotmail appears to be working normally otherwise and she tried sending emails from my dads and my sisters accounts which are linked to hers and they both worked fine. It also works when I send an email to her, and when she sends an email to my university email account.

Seems very strange to me that there only appears to be a problem between her aol account and my hotmail one. :S
Was just hoping someone could shed some light on how to resolve the problem? Or if anyone knows a contact email or phone number for hotmail that would be great as I cant seem to find one anywhere (just "help centres" with FAQs etc).

Thanks in advance,
Graham

mk2 1.2 16v
when i click that link it just comes up with "windows live help centre" with the FAQs and stuff again which i cant find anything in :S

how did you find it?