ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hottie in racing blue 182 - Coventry

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol sorry, i used to work in Coventry and the boss was a Pratt so everything used to annoy me over there!!

RB Clio sport 182
Hey mate....was gonna reply the other day had so much going on its been untrue!!! Not all good stuff either!:(

Im sorry I couldnt make it once again im a let down as you quite rightly said last time...maybe 3rd time lucky on me putting in an appearance????:D

hi, its Jeremy...Ron Jeremy. Talking about making an appearance, you're welcome to make an appearance in my next movie....we could possibly shoot it on Chaventry ring road??

Hey mate....was gonna reply the other day had so much going on its been untrue!!! Not all good stuff either!:(

Im sorry I couldnt make it once again im a let down as you quite rightly said last time...maybe 3rd time lucky on me putting in an appearance????:D