ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How’s a bout a John Noble Day RR for us

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Anybody fancy getting a Rolling Road set up, get the cars set up and tested, get to meet others local and stuff in the club, any takers?

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Aint you gonna reply to my PM Craggy? Well I missed the last one and fancy another one if we can get the numbers.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Oh yeah, sorry, the old MUsh of a brain aint what it used to be, sorry :oops:

But I still think an RR would be good.

mk2 172

easily done, il put it in meetings tomorrow for interest, sure a few ppl have done some more mods, butttttttttt............ a lot of ppl werent impressed with nobles, so im thinking more along the lines of well lane turbo centre

clio williams, Ph1 172

Yeah id be up for anothet RR day mate. Not John nobles though. Was like £27 or somethin wasnt it? Just for a few mins run. I got a tune on the rollers for £50.

Ive heard well lane aint that great either mate. worse than nobles my mate reckoned when he took his scooby to both :confused:.

Is there no more round this area? I went to one called motortune in rotherham before. I have heard they arent fantastic either, but i got 147bhp there from my pretty standard valver so I was happy hehe.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Yeah i never got a printout either mate.

think theres one in clowne thats meant to be good. Lambs garage or something?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yeah, I am up for this once the Cup has a few miles on it and is run in...

Wanna see if Ive got a duffer or a good un ;)