ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how 2 fit hids on a 1.2

You have to buy the appropriate hid light clusters from Renault.

Unless you do it the chavvy illegal way?

E92 M3
i am geting sum projectors very soon for it so dont want the cluster (was thinking about it tho) i cant get the clip the hold the bulb in place over the conextions so looks like a need to cut the wire

Nissan 350z
Hi scott, not sure what you are talking about really.

The Hid kit should literally be clip and go.
Existing headlight feed plugs into the HID kit. HID bulb replaces the existing bulb. And ballast gets secured somewhere in the engine bay.

Thats pretty much all you need todo. If something isnt fitting then perhaps you have ordered the wrong bulb size HID kit?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
to do a proper job remove the headlights then u can get it all nice an neat, thats what i did

E92 M3
i no how 2 fit them its just the silver clip that holds the bulb in place doesnt fit ova the conextions as a normal bulb doesnt hav all the wiring

BMW E92/Audi S3
f**k putting HIDs in without projectors. Look taxified imo. BUT, yeah.. I forgot what i was going to say