ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How accurate

Is the computer on Clios, mine tells me i have 63 miles left out of my petrol but the needle is sitting on red. Just wondering if it is very accurate, i know it is all depending on how you drive the car but would u stick to the computer?

Ive often wondered this myself, I guess its quite accurate but Ive never EVER let mine go below 50 miles predicted. I would recomend the same to you.

320d M Sport

at 33 miles mine goes blank, i can prob do about 15 miles taking it easy after that.

Most i did was nearly 60 miles on a fiver! Was dead skint and drove very slow!!

lol, i seem to get to about 60 or 70 then fill it up again. Yet to fill it up to 400, the b*****d always goes to 398. I do sometimes reset it and see what my average speed is on the way back. Sad b*****d that i am.

Right, can answer that after todays experience. Petrol station coming out of Telford was shut, with petrol light on I drove roughly 25 miles not knowing where the next nearest station was (this is in my cup by the way). Drove very conservatively, and managed to find one, so after it goes blank youve got at least another 10 maybe 15 miles left. Basically, it seems very accurate, and when it says youve got 60 left, you probably have, if it hasnt been re-set in a while anyway.

Most Ive done in my limited ownership time so far is 20 miles with the fuekl light on. Seems to take a long time for the warning light to come on: the guage goes down at some rate right until its in the red, then takes ages before the warning fuel light comes on! At least thats what mine does. :)