ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How are elephant/admiral for mods?

And whats the difference.

My mate is with admiral, fully comp he can drive any car 3rd party with permission.

Can you with elephant?

I'm with admiral - seem alright for mods but, obviously, they charge you a bit more for them. They replace with standard though should you smack it, but then genuine parts are more expensive than aftermarket usually... lol

Unfortunately 9/10 times you get through to a call centre in some place in darkest asia but nevermind... lol

Yep! Protected NCB (but make sure that they confirm this as my renewal came through after a year of being with them to say it wasn't! :eek:)

How old are you to get protected no claims?

I've just read a file from their website, says its a no Claims Bonus, not a no blame bonus and they still make take your no claims unless they can recover all costs from whoever....

Although this is what happens anyway isn't it and they do recover all costs?

I didn't see that bit, but it does sound about right.

Some git reversed into my car and drove off while I was at work last year and when I went to renew they said I couldn't have my NCB. I 'had words' shall we say - after all, why should I lose my NCB when I was 40 miles away at the time? And when I 'opened a claim with them' (wrong, I merely informed them of the accident, as you have to do) I didn't claim a penny off my insurance, it all went through his.

Cheeky fcukers really...

Did get the NCB in the end though, but arguing with people who only understand set english phrases was a bit of a challenge... lol

Renaultsport Clio 182
Elephant are pretty reasonable with mods. On my last car, a 106 GTi, they only charged me £50ish to add a full suspension kit and OZ 15" wheels. Pretty cheap IMO.

This driving of other cars 3rd part usually has some other terms and condition ie you have to be over 25 or the car has to be ownered by someone else or has to be insured by someone else.

H22A7 Accord Type R
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.............MODS?????????? ELEPHANT............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. simple answer, STAY AWAY!!! my car has been off the road since July, my mods are declared.......their assessors dont have a clue..........DO NOT GO NEAR!