ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how can i get more power out of my 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
corse i love max power. im a big time believer in adding speakers and boot builds with alloys that are bigger than the car to my already under powered car ..... IDIOT.

FYI im bein sarcastic

Been a fan of Max Power doesn't excuse basic English... Are you saying your whole thread is based on sarcasm?

clio 1.2 8v
no my reply to you was though. i hate when people assume that just because im 18 and drive fast in a 1.2 that im a max power "chav" i drive a 1.2 because i cant get insured on a clio rs and was initially asking how i could get more power from the engine just enough to make it pull out of corners a bit better. it goes 115mph if you count the 10% error on the speedo and there nowere you can really do that so it doesnt need to be faster just accelerate better.

Stripped yozza'd cup
no my reply to you was though. i hate when people assume that just because im 18 and drive fast in a 1.2 that im a max power "chav" i drive a 1.2 because i cant get insured on a clio rs and was initially asking how i could get more power from the engine just enough to make it pull out of corners a bit better. it goes 115mph if you count the 10% error on the speedo and there nowere you can really do that so it doesnt need to be faster just accelerate better.

The two go hand in hand more or less mate, unlessing you're redlining it in 5th then it's down to gear ratios.
more power = better acceleration = greater top speed

The easiest way to get better acceleration is to lose weight.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

Where did I say your a "Max Power" chav??

I commented on the poor standard of your English! Funny how you seemed to have sharpened it up a little... 115mph lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.