ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How close can l get ?

Peddled device
Tonight at 5.10 pm in Trafford Park.....pulling out of my work place in my lovely stripey 182 Cup what do l see on Barton Dock Road?.......

.......another 182 in racing blue with the stripes.....my cars twin! And this guy looks to his right....l raise my fingers from my massive (after l read a post the other day) steering wheel in salute and then hes gone.I mean.....my god ...l've only ever seen two other racing blues with stripes (Cups or not l... don't know) so surely this guy will post hes spotted me.

What do you think?

172 & 200 CUP
i working exchange quay, and go home via Trafford Park everyday........don't think i have spotted you yet!
(i am another 172, not the one with stripes)

Clio 182
did you notice if the other 182 had a private plate? I keep seeing one around my parents (in altrincham) but I dont think he's on here

172 & 200 CUP
can't remember seeing any black 172 in exchange quay area, but i have been spotting a blue 172 with stripes along Trafford Road near every morning! don't think he's on here!

seems to be quite a few 172s in manchester area from this forum, but not actually on the roads.