ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How could I think of selling it!!! piccys

Volvo S60 T5
Was going to sell my 172, but look at it how could I, all the time and effort , new seats, coilovers and a load of other stuff.
Very happy with it so after a bit of thinking going to sell the 182 I have instead.

DSCF0658.jpg

DSCF0655.jpg

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0657.jpg

DSCF0659.jpg

DSCF0661.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

Clio Billabong 1.2
Hi mate, has this got a big Rentech sticker on the back window?

Ah ignore that, my computer was being slow and only showed me the last two pictures so didn't see the back window pic!
Saw this going past St Mary's church in fratton a few days ago, looked gorgeous.

ITB'd 182...
cars a stunner mike. tried to post in your for sale thread. pics dont do this car justice.
its gorgeous!!!!!!! :approve:

172 Cup
Car looking good Mike. :)

<off_topic>
By the way, I sent you an email regarding a 32k service on my Cup, did you get it? PM me if you like, cheers mate.
</off_topic>

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
feel free to sell to me lol. thats smart good job.
i want a screen in my dash like that

M

mini-valver

Like the wheel Mike. What model is it?

I think the bonnet suits flame personally! Top work mate :)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
that bonnet looks quality mate, an lovin the whole sat nav/screen thing in the dash (did u put that in urself). Overall think u made the right decision about not selling it!

A Flamin' Red one
Your 172 is the reason I want one in that colour over all of the others! So glad you're not selling her. Now, just let me remove my head from your arse... ;)