ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i get the door off

clio 1.4 rt
hi ive got a m reg clio 1.4 rt and one of the pins has snapped on the drivers door hinges how do i get the other pin out

Meg on pistonheads £6995
park it next to my wife and she'd soon sort it for you, her car looks like it's been driven by Stevie Wonder!

seriously, fill it with WD40 and leave for a few hours, prop it up and use a nail with the head cut off or a drill bit to tap through the hole with a mallet

Punto/Clio GTT
aint 100% sure, possibly it is screwed in a little bit and then the rest will just hammer out.

does it have a torx slot on the top/underside of it, if so, undo that until it dont come down no more, then get a fllat headed screwdriver and a hammer and hammer it until the pin comes out

CS Dungeon
aint 100% sure, possibly it is screwed in a little bit and then the rest will just hammer out.

does it have a torx slot on the top/underside of it, if so, undo that until it dont come down no more, then get a fllat headed screwdriver and a hammer and hammer it until the pin comes out

Yes, yes, yes and yes

God you make me moist:eek:

clio 1.4 rt
both the torx bits are not on the drivers door but they are on the passenger doors tried hamering them out but they are stuck solid i thing i will have to drill them out