ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do you get msn on a mac?

im very close to buying an imac, so far it looks like a good option, except.. ive read its impossible to get msn to run on a mac? i would be getting an imac, from what i understand msn will only run on intel macs?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Your information is crap.

MSN runs fine. You can either use the microsoft client or Adium (much better). You wont get voice or video though.

TeZ

Non RS : (
yep i have a mac and i tend to prefer adium but does any one no y somtimes i get Text errors. The Pc (who im talking to ) will write 'hello' but it come out as a like hebrew font until they change back to a standerd font ?? any one no?

Adium is THE best chat client on ANY operating system.
It's truely, truely awesome.

I use it to connect to MSN and my personal Jabber server.. but it does them all. (Yahoo, AIM etc.)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Whoever told you that MSN does not work on the Mac was speaking crap :D

As other have said, Adium is far better anyway and will provide access to your MSN account.

Clio 182
I now use Adium too. It's not *that* amazing though but I've probably not discovered everything it will do yet!