ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you swap a door? MK2

Car  1996 Valver
A friends car has had its drivers door smashed in, and I was considering swapping it for him. Its a 3dr MK2 PH2 Clio.
What tools do I need to undo the hinges? I'm ok with the rest of the work, just not sure how you undo the hinges:S

Cheers
 
IIRC theyre just on pins with an e-clip that needs knocking out to begin with, and a Torx key to undo the part which limits the travel.
 
Back
Top