ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how easy is it.... (dvd)

172 M69 eater

to install dvd in the motor?

would prefer to be able to take the screen out/hide it/motorized

what would i need to do it??? invertors etc

pics please!!! mark 1 preferred but would like to see all!!!

i wasn going to put one in my RT before i sold it, but i didnt like the position of the cd player so just left it. suppose a relocation is possible but that seemed like too much work. are you buying an all in one unit? or a screen seperate from the dvd player? i dont think you would need a power invertor unless you were using a ps2, which i am away to attempt!! good luck

if i do attempt it when i get back home, i will take some photos as a guide..

justin

172 M69 eater

thanks mate...

gonna get a seperate screen... could put it on the inside of the glovebox and make some sort of bracket so it folds out

patty

I think some people have put them up by the clock, and mounted them there, obviously this wouldnt be motorised and would always be on display which isnt such a good thing. im sure someone will be able to post a pic of the set up im on about. i sont have any on this pc, sorry.

justin

172 M69 eater

it is my friend... ipap has it in his....

watch this space... ill post a guide wen i get done!

patty

I fitted a 7" widescreen sunvisor tv into my mk1, which i got off ebay. It doesnt attract unwelcome attention when its folded up with very good picture quality and tv reception. For the video source i have a Rapsody RSH 100, 250gb of Divx movies in a box under the seat, much better than any dvd player.