ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How easy is it, to fit ...

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
  • Starter Motor (1.2 16V)
  • Coil Leads
  • Lambda Sensor
The coil leads dont difficuilt, but as much help/detail would be great!

Thanks
Ben

BMW M135i
Coils easy, starters at the front on the D4F iirc so shouldn't be too bad. Lambda is straightforward in itself just a pain with how siezed into the exhaust it is.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
yea coils pack are really straight forward as bmh.01 said.. but where is the lamda sensor tho??

In between cars....
Lambda will be a doddle mate as well as the coil pack

No idea how much room is in the bay, sure the starter wouldnt be that bad to change

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Starter motor looks sort of simple, but I take it I need to take the front bumper off?

BMW M135i
Doubt it, theres loads of room in a 1.2 bay from what I remember especially if its sans a/c. Pics would help.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Im looking for more info on fitting the starter motor? coil leads look pretty straight forward

1.2 16v bay...
DSC02274.gif

In between cars....
starter just bolts in doesnt it? i was getting mixed up wi the alternator, should also be pretty easy if its what im thinkin of mate, you got all these bits?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Orderd today, still need to pick up coil leads

Fancy giving me a hand :eek:

Have no tools!