ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Easy To Fit Components To 182

Black Clio 182
Right ive got some rainbow components that i wanna amp and fit to my clio 182.... ive seen the guide of how to get a wire through to the door but i was wondering how people wired these up to their HU and wheres a good place to hide the amp and how to fit the tweaters in the dash.

I didn't bother wiring new speaker wires to the door. Too much effort. My tweeters are where the old ones were. Twists the grills off and prise the tweeters out and your new ones will fit there nicely.

CLIO Iceberg 172
i tracked my wires back from the doors to the head unit and cut and joined them at the head unit, im not worried to much about any quality lose as im not trying to win any competitions, but also replaced the tweeters and amped it all in,

the tweeters didn't fit into the hole once it removed the originals but 2 cable ties and some black elec tape later and its all secure

Mental 172 Cup
in my old clio i cut the original loom to amp the wires! sounds pretty good tbh! just make sure you get a good fitting tweeter as mine used to float about a bit! :)

The tweeters in the Rainbow SLX230 Deluxe set fit perfectly.
And to amp them, I cut into my connects2 stalk control adapter so both the car and headunit looms remained intact.