ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how fast do these guys lap the ring?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
00.gif

lol

MCS R56
Tough to say as there are so many hills and bends. I reckon just under an hour as they wouldn't get much above 35mph and would be as slow as 10mph on hill climbs etc. Just a guess.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
30mins if there any good, 35-40 if there not.

30mins would be about a 20mph average!!!

Fair play to them if they're that fast, there's an equal amount of uphill downhill obviously but I suppose it comes down to fatigue. I could do 20mph average on a straight, but a couple of hills and I'd be fukced.

To me they look like racers (its not uncommon for bike a race to be held on motor racing circuits)
So: a average group of average riders should have no problem holding an average speed of 25mph, if there any good then 27mph shouldn't be out of the question. As for the speed? 28-30mph on the flat and if they work together than about 22-24 up hill.

182FF c/w Recaros
Apparantly, riders can average around 25mph in the whole of the Tour De France:eek:

Reaching speeds of up to 60mph when deceding so i'd say 30mins is within reach.

MCS R56
Apparantly, riders can average around 25mph in the whole of the Tour De France:eek:

Indeed and the record for the fastest every stage is 34mph average!

Assuming these guys are not Tour riders, I don't think 30 mins is achievable. A normal car (Focus 1.6) will take around 10 mins, driven hard. I reckon it will take way more than 3 times this for a good cyclist. I would like to know!

182FF c/w Recaros
Assuming these guys are not Tour riders, I don't think 30 mins is achievable. A normal car (Focus 1.6) will take around 10 mins, driven hard. I reckon it w
ill take way more than 3 times this for a good cyclist. I would like to know!

Putting it like that you would think that would be true.

Doing the math though, if it is a 13(ish) mile lap then it only takes a 26mph av speed to do it.