ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how horrible is this 182!!!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Thats at alpha motors in wigan right next to a shell garage. Took a picture of it on my phone when i first saw it because its disgusting lol.

I wonder what he traded it in for.

ITB BG 182
he most prob trad'd it in for a corsa because that all he could afford after selling some thing that looks just vile

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
Tru, the car is abit ott but to be fair the paintwork is spot on.
He's spent a fourtune on bits for it and the quailty of the assembely (not the car) wouldn't ov come cheap (unless he did it himself) lol

MCS R56
You wouldn't need lights at least, it will light up the whole county at night. Looks $hit, a very orange $hit!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Can't believe he's removed the dual exhausts though because I think that is what makes the 182.

Looks like its bin tango'd

Golf R soon...
I like the side profile pics but not a fan of the front and rear a little to smooth for my liking. Looks well done mind you

audi S3
some people like the maxpower look some dont and as i see on cliosport all or most of the cars look the same BORING ive maxed my cars and kepted them standard and maxed gets more notice so cos this guys done stuff most dont like least peoples talking about IT

PH1_172
to ott for me but fair play to the effort and money spent on it, but the rear does look to corsa'ish

MY10 R35 GTR
waste of a car,

id preferto spend money on a few subtle mods then tune it to the moon than spend £££££ on body kits and paint. Makes the car a target for vandals

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I actually like it. :eek:

Well, apart from the front and rear - it looks a job well done.

As Funnycar says though, it would be a prime target for vandals. As sh1t-thick, p1ss-drinking dregs of society that they are - even they know that the paint-job would have cost a fair bob or two.

Not something I'd buy myself, but thumbs-up for the effort.

D.

Tangoed Works
At least it has the go to match the show. Even more w**k when done to a hairdryer ish 1.2.