ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long not using a lens before you sell it

Dodgy one
As above, Ive got a 300mm sigma thats sat in my camera bag and has only been used once so far this year and even then it was only to show someone what it'd pull in, cant remember the last time i used it since then

I seem to always pull out my 24-70 and use that everytime i use my camera.

So would you sell the other lens on? Seems to be fetching good monies ATM and i'm due a cambelt :S

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yeah sell it, I did the same with my 10-20mm, but I traded it for another lens. Haven't looked back. Don't do it if you think theres any chance that your going to miss it.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
Just sold my 300L, 17-40L and a Canon 1D Classic after about 2 months of not using any of them. Nice £900 is going towards a new car.

I just made sure I had nothing on my calendar that would warrant one. If I need something now, I rather just rent it.

182 (Conversion)
Just sold my 300L, 17-40L and a Canon 1D Classic after about 2 months of not using any of them. Nice £900 is going towards a new car.

I just made sure I had nothing on my calendar that would warrant one. If I need something now, I rather just rent it.

Good price (for the buyer) I'd have had them, esp the 17-40

I only sell lenses when I want a new one. its a good time to sell second hand if you are not goign to replace since second hand prices are soo high.