ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long the engine last....

Megane 250 FF / cup
evening all.

Had a 182 trophy when they was for three years and got a 250 now. I'm after a 1*2 for my wife and then once she's gone back to work (maternity) I'll have it as a track toy.

Question is how long is the f4rt engine good for? Miles wise?

Clio 172
That car seems spot on mate, I'd snap that up if I were you! Good mods too, surprised at the price, would've expected it to be higher than that!??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's a cup most want the ff. Miles although not high isn't low enough to get rb tax too much.

But the condition etc looks spot on.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
And some still are. But there getting on a bit now.
Low mileage ones will still command good money.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's advised to do the dephaser at the belt change, some don't as the part is about £100. If the car hasn't got air con it's a cheaper job than if it did. But ask if the dephaser has been done, may have been missed out on the description

But yeah budget £500 for peace of mind.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
If it was done at BTM as it says it was i would be supriaed if the dephaser wasnt done at the same time.
You never know though so just ask.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's advised to do the dephaser at the belt change, some don't as the part is about £100. If the car hasn't got air con it's a cheaper job than if it did. But ask if the dephaser has been done, may have been missed out on the description

But yeah budget £500 for peace of mind.

Wasn't air con standard fit on all 182's ???

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It will have aircon unless it's been removed, which hasn't been stated so assume it does.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep your right. Was getting mixed up with climate control on the much higher spec (mine, joking) models

mk1 Octavia VRS
Doesn't have the silver RenaultSport trim on the bottom of the steering wheel, is that normal?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
The interior, at least what can be seen in that picture, looks completely standard.