ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how low is too low?

182 FF Cup options
PA060194.gif

tomehb said:
when you cant pull off your drive :p

:eek: mine always takes some pavement/kerb action... cant use the actual dip of pavement made for my driveway.

Also cant drive straight onto my driveway... have to reverse on. Slowly.

MKIII 138
you can go that low on 15`s it looks ace. going really low on big wheels always looks s**t imo like a pimp`d up gangsta mobile not a hothatch

Megane R26
Too low is when your on the bumpstop, and you haven't got no travel in the suspension. I reckon when the wheels have around a 10mm gap all the way round the arch, just looks right imo

Edit. - Above pic spot on.

nice Fred - always liked those green wheels

talking of wheels - have you sorted those wheel caps for me yet - its been quite a while now ?

I could do with them now as I am thinking of changing the car.

mitch

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Racing Blue said:
When it looks silly - like the photo!

hear hear.

cant see the fettish with wanting to lower your car so that it is undriveable and looks plain silly!

arent there speed bumps and potholes where ppl drive these ridicuously lowered cars?

Lionel Richie
mitch said:
nice Fred - always liked those green wheels

talking of wheels - have you sorted those wheel caps for me yet - its been quite a while now ?

I could do with them now as I am thinking of changing the car.

mitch

yes, got them! did i tell you that the paint kept flaking off?? it was probably due to a wheel cleaner we think, all sort now, and 100% on the way to you on thursday am!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'd say so that the arch was just off of the wheels, so about 2-3mm between tyre and arch is my perfect fit :)