ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How lowered is my car?

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
That's going to come up about 18", you best get some side steps or a step ladder ;)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
As above really, was lowered when I bought it, owner 'thought' it was 60mm but wasnt sure. Anyways with being 17 theyve got to come off for insurance purposes so was just wondering how much of a height increase I could expect :(

pics inside here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?692632-JavvaCakes-1-2

​many thanks!

I am unsure how anyone could measure this without a height ride guage and knowing the ride hight of a standard car. Unless you know the specific lowerings of the springs.

I am unsure how anyone could measure this without a height ride guage and knowing the ride hight of a standard car. Unless you know the specific lowerings of the springs.

I thought there would be many people on the forum that can tell a 60mm drop from a 30mm just by looking cause they've seen it so many times :p

Renault Clio MK4 RS
That looks like a 60mm drop.

Heres mine with 40mm springs on so you can relate to it:

iqenv5.jpg

As you can see by the front, it sits quite high compared to yours :)