ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Many 197 Nimbus's on here?? x

Nimbus 197
Heres Mine show me yours.. need some ideas what to dooo next x x

102_1315.jpg

102_1316.jpg

102_1233.jpg

Thanks x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Clean it, remove those awful exhaust trims and sort the chipped front diamond.

For a start! ;)

Nimbus 197
Clean it, remove those awful exhaust trims and sort the chipped front diamond.

For a start! ;)

NEW DIAMOND IS IN MY GLOVE BOX!! the whole BUMPER HAS TO COME OFF.. ITS GOING ON IN THE SUMMMER X LOVE THE EXHAUSTS

172 Cup
As previously stated, get the diamond sorted. But I actually think the exhaust trims look nice... Well they would If you got rid of the spoiler.

Nice colour though :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
why does everyone hate on the spoiler i think it suits it tbh

DCi 100
Get the off side top grille to stick in properly? Looks like it's coming out near the highlight and doesn't fit in with the bottom line like the other side. :)

Nimbus 197
3965242373_6a0f58d34f_b.png

Holla! here's mine :)

Won't help you with anything though as I have done nothing but add Recaros and harnesses. I like your black wheels and have been toying with the idea of a refurb!

CRS 197
Hi, i'm new here...

Just bought an almost brand new 197 with 6000 miles on the clock in Nimbus Grey (I think). These are the only pictures I have until tomorrow:

IMAGE_011.gif

IMAGE_012.gif

White speedlines are staying like that for everyday use (just dont like anthracite or black wheels) and a set of OZ Ultraleggeras or Allegeritas with Toyo R888 for the trackdays. The only mods are going to be some H&R springs and the non-sport front splitter modded to fit the CRS. At the beggining didn't like the grey (I just don't like any kind of metallic grey) but, TBH is growing on me.

Cheers

Barge
Get the off side top grille to stick in properly? Looks like it's coming out near the highlight and doesn't fit in with the bottom line like the other side. :)

Bumper thing is a fault with a lot of 197s. It's fcuking gay! LOL.

M2 Competition
Plain nimbus, gloss black wheels, no spoiler, no exhaust trims, red calipers, recaro seats, dropped to the floor on coilovers.

Titanium 182
If you actually tried to kiss me I'd be sick all over the floor.

Stop being so sickly, it's like an overdose of kinder buenos.

renaultsport 197
Hi, i'm new here...

Just bought an almost brand new 197 with 6000 miles on the clock in Nimbus Grey (I think). These are the only pictures I have until tomorrow:

IMAGE_011.gif

IMAGE_012.gif

White speedlines are staying like that for everyday use (just dont like anthracite or black wheels) and a set of OZ Ultraleggeras or Allegeritas with Toyo R888 for the trackdays. The only mods are going to be some H&R springs and the non-sport front splitter modded to fit the CRS. At the beggining didn't like the grey (I just don't like any kind of metallic grey) but, TBH is growing on me.

Cheers
looking at getting one aswell, how much did you pay

SG9 Forester STi
Agree with Tunst about the spoiler, I don't see why everyone gives it so much stick, the 197 doesn't look right without. I'd get rid of the exhaust trims and then get it sorted on some coilovers :)

Nimbus is a cracking colour, tbh I though Megz's car looked a bit hmm when I saw it in pics, but I reserved judgement until I saw it in real life, I have to say I like it:) Front badge sorted & a nice clean up it'll look nicer.

Oh yeah..

xxxxx

/thread complete lol.

clio 200
not nimbus or a 197 but close enuf, very little done

cut plates, silvertecs and a bit of de badging.

next subtle spoiler (not cup) lowered, light smoke on back windows and getting rid of those awful wheels. . oh and little brembo stickers for my rear calipers

Last edited:
  CRS 197
looking at getting one aswell, how much did you pay

I see that you are from Nigeria? Is that right? In Spain, this car cost me a little bit more of 15.000 €, but it was like brand new (you can't expect anything else with 6.000 miles) and I have 2 years of warranty, was a good deal here in Spain.

Cheers

Nimbus 197
Nimbus is a cracking colour, tbh I though Megz's car looked a bit hmm when I saw it in pics, but I reserved judgement until I saw it in real life, I have to say I like it:) Front badge sorted & a nice clean up it'll look nicer.

Oh yeah..

xxxxx

/thread complete lol.

cheers Craig x x x THE FRONT BADGE I CANT GET OFF ITS BOLTED X GR! x im so annoyed have to wait unto summer unless i touch it up with a pen x :rasp:

x THREAD COMPLETE.. SEEE YOU ON SATURDAY X