ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles do you get?

minimum of 190 when ragged, and a maximum of 280.

Car is a 1.2 16v though, not a 172/182.....

Im increasingly getting the impression you can't drive for s**t or your car is fecked! 190 miles from £40quids worth of fuel, roughly speaking thats about 23mpg!

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
I get about 650 to a full tank, 1.2 16v. dont really let the juice get any lower than half a tank tho. its on the last notch at the moment and says i have 110miles left. I can doo 150miles before the needle even starts to drop from the top of the scale.

Not sure how that guy manages to only get 190miles outta a full tank. I can get that on a full tank on the Fireblade and that only holds about as much as a wasps bladder!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I get about 650 to a full tank, 1.2 16v. dont really let the juice get any lower than half a tank tho. its on the last notch at the moment and says i have 110miles left. I can doo 150miles before the needle even starts to drop from the top of the scale.

Not sure how that guy manages to only get 190miles outta a full tank. I can get that on a full tank on the Fireblade and that only holds about as much as a wasps bladder!

s**t the bed, thats a lot of miles, even for a 1.2!

i dont drive insane all the time and usually get about 220 to £25 worth, so probably around 400ish for a full tank, how do you get it so high, lots of cruising on motorways etc??

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Sorry the 650 is ment to be 550, hate typing on this laptop, its rare i do any town driving these days, just long its country road runs in 50-60 limits. I usually get 60-65mpg on a run, 45 if my right foot gets heavy. averaging 49.7 at the moment but thats with the car left running on the drive for an hour after i changed the water. I put 1 of them turbomag fuel saver thing on it about 6months back, which gave me on average about an extra 6mpg. F*ck knows how a magnet makes any difference but it did. Dunno if the K&N filter made any difference, they were both fitted at about the same time.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TURBOMAG-XT-6...yZ122139QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
How big is the 172/82 tank in litres? Iirc the Williams tank size is 40 litres and i usually get 240-280 miles on 3/4's of a tank as i rarely run it below that.

133/225/CLS AMG
Well driving my missus 182 Cup yesterday and got 32mpg with the A/C on.

Managed to roll all the way down a main road near my place, slight hill so in 5th, foot off the pedals at 40mph. Trip computer went up and up til hit hit 99mpg!!! lol