ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many miles to £20

black 172
ok thanks im getting about 160 i think. my bro has a 1.6 corsa and he only gets 120 wiv ik and ss back box

A4 Avant
I normally put £42 pounds of shell optimax in mine and when on a run I've got over 400 miles to a tank.

Around town I normally get about 250.

Megane 2.0 16v & 172
£20 gets me to work and back during the week, thats 12 miles each way, so 120 miles, but I am not light on the accelerator lol

Tangoed Works
I get around 330-40 miles on my 182 on urban driving. Hardly ever goes above 2500 rpm though!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
£45 of optimax each time and still yet to break that 300 barrier. worst so far was 200 miles for the tank, wish that was track based but not yet.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
£20 is about 250 miles ina 1.2 on regualr, i suppose it depends on A) if its regualr, or optimax, B) the price C) how you drive and D) how fat you are.
i put in £20 a week, of regular, usuallt works out to about 21litres, and i average about 43mpg., most og the miles i do are motor way so the revs are 3000-3500rpm formost of it., plus i'm a heavy b*stard so one jorney for me it like a normal person witha passenger.

I get about 100/110 miles in my r27 and that not driving really hard i went on a run a few weeks ago and got 195 miles to £30

Why the f**k would you buy a renaultsport clio and become obsessed with mpg...

You clearly bought the wrong car.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
i can honestly say i have not got a f------g clue what it does, just fill it up when its on 1/4 of a tank