ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles

Skoda Fabia vRS

88k......after i get this bodywork sorted ill be saving for a rebuild/conversion

23,838 at the service today!!! its an M reg clio 16v but spent most of its life in a renault showroom. 1 of only 60 rleased in pearlescent black(rumour yet to be proved or..........whats the opposite of prove?):D

Coming up to 4500 miles now....... starting to loosen up a bit but I have been told that it will just get quicker and quicker ?!?!?!!? I LIKE !

mk2 172

ive heard from a birdy that after 3k an engines as fast as it will be, any belief of it gettin faster is all in your head???

GR7

Shiny red R32

Craggy

I have just noticed what you said, so from now on, my car should be pretty quick!!

;)

JonL-the pearl black was released over the summer of 94 and as far as i am aware there is only me and coolspot with that colour:D

benH, that is the colour!! how many 16valvers do you know with this colour? is it possible there are only 60 in this colour?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

True...true

Ive seen another black one every now and again in the Liverpool area but not any others in the flesh apart from Colin_S but hes in Scotland.