ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many people picked theirs up with 9 miles?

9 miles on mine, and the dealer took me down to the petrol station and filled her up with me in it so all 9 must have been through delivery.

Clio 1.2, Chrysler 300C
When I picked mine up the salesman took her to fill up after i signed all the paperwork. When i finally jumped in it had 7 miles on the clock. Must have been quite a bit lower than 7 considerin the time he was gone!

16v Phase 1
I used to work in Southampton Docks, where I believe all the UK Clios (and other renaults) come into the country through. The ship docks every 36 hours, and they get driven from the same birth to the same compound in the docks, then loaded from the same compound direct to transporters to the dealers.. I assume it's the same routine on the french side, so unless your dealer puts a smidge of fuel in your clio or you get a test drive model..you get the delivery milage.. Saying that though, seeing them being driven around the docks, it's probably the hardest 9 miles most of them will ever go through :eek:)

U/R 200
r-jay said:
Another member of the 9 mile club here.

P3010001.jpg

They never gave me no fuel though!

Exactly the same on my trophy when i picked it up 9 miles and no petrol, forgot to ask em 4 some in the deal.