ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many RSI owners

How many people on here have RSis...????

I am looking for a Filter for my motor now and no-one seems to have one listed...

Is it just the same as a 16v one or the same as a 1.4 ?????

Any help would be appreciated.. Hendy

don't

Ive got an RSI m8, only had it couple of weeks though and standard filter on mine at the moment

a BMC enclosed IK or sumin was recommended 2 me, i think it was bmc anyway, but im gettin it lowered and de-cat done first so cant really help ya

isit me or r RSIs fairly rair??? most ppl have valvers rather than rsis

anyway bump back 4 hopefully sum1 else 2 c

.Dave.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

used to have a 19 RSi that I adored - does that count??

(a MINT Red Van Aaken 120mph Turbo D)

similar styling, same interior!

had it over six years, so needed a change!

NickyB used to have a nice one with a filter on. He also knows the ins and outs of a cats @rse on them so should be able to help.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

I had an RSI. I suggest you get yourself a Stage 1 kit from Hill Power:

http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk

Except go down and get the whole car setup as this is how youll notice any difference. Basically if you want a filter, get the chip and the decat at the same time.

My car really shifted from 70-100 on the motorway.

Although if you can get a close kit, get that then get the chip and decat after as it might be better.

Simon

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Hendy, just ring Hill Power and speak to Nick, hes really helpful and will give you all the info you need.

Youll tend to find that the RSI isnt listed because it isnt that popular car, as most have valvers nowadays.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by mike on 17 June 2004

NickyB used to have a nice one with a filter on. He also knows the ins and outs of a cats @rse on them so should be able to help.
Something like that! lol, thanks Mike!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 17 June 2004

Ive got an RSI m8, only had it couple of weeks though and standard filter on mine at the moment

a BMC enclosed IK or sumin was recommended 2 me, i think it was bmc anyway, but im gettin it lowered and de-cat done first so cant really help ya

isit me or r RSIs fairly rair??? most ppl have valvers rather than rsis

anyway bump back 4 hopefully sum1 else 2 c

.Dave.
I can help you out wiht that buddy, £35 inc delivery for a de-cat for the RSi