ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOw many times do u wash ur car a week?

LY 200
Clart said:
every day? thats pretty sad. i do mine once a month if that!

Lol, i was thinking i was going to be the only one who was bad at it.

Think its time for mine to have a going over this weekend actually.

Depends when it needs it but usually once or twice a month.

But I'm having to keep a bucket of water in the garage as every single feckin day it's getting bird sh*te on it - my neighbour's got a bird's nest on his roof and my car's in the direct flight approach path :(

I wash mine 2 weeks after I can't see out of the bit of the windscreen that the wipers don't hit. I used to clean my cars every weekend but working in a dust environment means it looks s**t within a couple of days so not worth the effort.

GOLF GT TDI
i clean mine properly 1-2 times a week but also use mist and wipe from Meguires when ever it needs it. :)

Weeman said:
Once since i've had it ( just over a month) Cos i have a girlfriend. LOL ;)
Mate if I had a girlfriend as beautiful as yours there would be quite a few things that I'd put on hold :D

A number of clios
Jays172 said:
every day?!?!?! you not got a job?

yeah but i work shifts so i start at 2 or finish at 2 so i wash it before work or when i come home depending on the shift im on lol

Wash whats that?
I've washed mine today the last time was err about June last year. It was washed by the delership twice thoyugh since then.
I don't think I'll ever wash it again though I found loads of scratches stone chips what looks like rush and paint gone wrong after being encrused with mud for so long.

ST
Ally said:
Depends when it needs it but usually once or twice a month.

But I'm having to keep a bucket of water in the garage as every single feckin day it's getting bird sh*te on it - my neighbour's got a bird's nest on his roof and my car's in the direct flight approach path :(

Get a paint ball gun mate lol