ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much 15" standard (172 style) Alloys

Clio_Smart
How much am i looking at paying for a set of 15" standard clio alloys (172 style) in mint condition with near enough new tyres.

I want a set !!!

Clio_Smart
15" standard clio alloys 172 style in mint condition not buckled or anything with near enough new tyres £150 ill have them if they as what im asking for.

Where are you ?

This style in 15"

011106003cw5.gif

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Sorry dude they are Oz F1's

Your photo is of 16's and I'm in Cheltenham

Last edited:
  Clio_Smart
even better hard to find them yay !!!

Are the alloys in mint condition not buckled or anything and the tyres near enough new ?

Clio_Smart
yea chris £150 and if they are what im asking for they are mine for £150 :D

15" 16" i dont mind

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
They are great looking wheels, There's a couple of light marks on the rim. I've taken a photo of the worst part for you to see.

One of the tyres is past the limit, the other 3 have around 2mm left. There was someone on here selling micheling pilot tyes yesterday.

I've currently got them advetised on ebay.

This link should show you some more photos.

Cheers

Re: Oz F1's - For sale off my 172 ph1

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
No probs, keep looking. I was patient and got a set of 17" superleggeras for £350 with brand new tyres.

Last edited:
  Clio_Smart
So after a little bit of excitement back to what im after the 15" standard alloys mk2 ph2 (172 style) in mint condition not buckled or anything with near enough new tyres.

Im in essex

Thanks

RB 182
Weren't all Mk2 172 16" wheels? The 15" version were on Mk2 Phase 2 1.4 16v cars weren't they?

BMW M135i
Yeh I didn't fancy paying 300 notes for standard alloys as well but tbh its a fair price with tyres and all. I've got some sitting around but I may end up needing them again so I can't really sell them and there far from mint nick either.

Ebay is another option but I don't think you'll get them with decent tyres for that price, I sold at set of rims on they're own for £125.

Clio_Smart
I sold my old clio and had a mint set on there with mint tyres i got them for £130 form normy i didnt think i would get another clio because i didnt want to go back to standard so i sold them with it but then saw giles clio and brought it straight away as i still love the mk2 ph1 but nice got RSi rare alloys now all in mint condition and with near enough new tyres ill lower it and then should look nice :D