ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much can i lower my valver

I want to lower my 16v Clio but am not sure how much i can without having to do any arch modifications. At the moment it has 17inch wheels with 205/40 zr17s tyres. Can any one let me no how much i can lower it by with shocks and springs and what make to go for?

Cheers.

wat do u mean by shocks and springs?

standard shocks, different springs.

new uprated shocks and spring set

or adjustable coilovers

u might be able to get about 50mm. dependin on ya wheels offset

mines had bbs lowering service - springs and torsion bar adjustment - 30/35mm, cant remember exactly, but it sits just right with the wheels neatly tucking under the arches!17s with 205/40 tyres the front rubs on full lock if the road isnt flat and i have a no fat birds in the back rule so it doesnt rub on the rear

regards

Corsa 2.0 16v baby

depends on how badly u wanna fuk your handeling/car up mate! defo no more than 60mm although id do 40mm personally, but then again ive seen someones car nearly torn in half from over lowering and the stress it puts on the chassis :cry: