ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much clio will 10k get me..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Oh god lol. What a choice. I'd have to draw one out of a hat lol.

but litchys ly as I'd prefer a ph2 vee. And I'd love my car to end up like his :D

Have to sweet talk the Mrs and maybe sell a couple to keep her happy.. Probably be too late for me but at least I have a picture in my head.. Many Thanks Guys

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
No bother :) get yourself down to some of the north west meets too, there's loads of different Clio's attend so you'll be able to see which tickles your fancy the most

When is the next one? What garages would you recommend that can look after my Kangoo?

Top right Settings > left hand side scroll down to Paid Subscriptions > Clio Sport New Member Membership

It's £12 for a year. Considering the knowledge, sale sections, Traders, banter etc etc it's well worth it.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Top right Settings > left hand side scroll down to Paid Subscriptions > Clio Sport New Member Membership

It's £12 for a year. Considering the knowledge, sale sections, Traders, banter etc etc it's well worth it.

Where do I input my address?

Where do I input my address?

I'm not sure been a while since I joined as a new member I just renew mine each year now. If your stuck PM a admin, it should be fairly straight forward though.

Or they will get your address from when you pay with PayPal I presume.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'm not sure been a while since I joined as a new member I just renew mine each year now. If your stuck PM a admin, it should be fairly straight forward though. Or they will get your address from when you pay with PayPal I presume.
Cheers, make sure u get commission :)

GT 86
Classic Cars of Wirral have this one in. £9999.

pic38-1.jpg