ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do you spend on fuel a week?

Titanium 182
Nothing this week !
I have no money until thursday and the petrol lights been on for two days.

Such an exciting game to play :D

Black Clio 182
haha @ aluco :)

urmmm say 50-80 quid a week... weekend just got used two tanks so thats 80 quid in one weekend but did a fair bit of driving lol

Trophy #490
On average, about £50 a week now. I do about 25/30 miles a day going to Uni Monday to Friday. Then random blasts, so it's probably a bit more than £50 actually. :dapprove:

I did about 700 miles in the first week of owning the car though! I was never out of it, best money I've ever spent though through that week!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
was £50 a week in the 172. 30 miles round trip a day and playtime. but still only 230-250 miles to a tank.

now spend £55 every 2 weeks or less... and get 650-700 miles to a tank.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Varies, £10/20 a week, if i do a trackday can be £100 just for a day.

Not bothered either way.

MKIII 138
should this be a poll ?

i spend about £37-£40 a week since getting the clio 138, on the meg it was £50-£65 doing the same speed, journey driving. if i wanted to thrash it would be £70-£80 a week including the weekend.

Depends what driving I've done over the week. If I only use it for work I'll get away with £20 a week but if I decide to take it for a few blasts during the course of the week I'll probably stick £40 in it.

Ph1 172
£40 a week in my 172 and I drive 90 miles per day during the week all on country lanes. Pretty good Mpg considering.
icon7.gif

i do about 12miles a day a tank lasts me around 2months in theroy or about 500miles worksout 6pounds a week :rasp:

gotta love the dci ;) :D 55mpg

55quid to fill it back up ftl

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
About 40 sheets a week and somehow manage to do at least 200 miles a week even though work is only 10 miles away :rolleyes:. Full tank will see 350ish normal driving, can get just over 400 on a run.