ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for...

A full set of valves for my Willy? And where is the best place to get em from - cos im sure Renault will charge me an arm and a leg for em?

Cheers
Ian

ignor the parts, get a price/rate for the labour from someone your happy with and go from there - parts wont be the majority of the cost

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

basically it will the the price of a head gasket change and a little more labour for the valve change.

this sounds rare to me, why do you need the valves changing....?

regards

Andy

GDI

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 23 January 2004

oh!! might have damaged the piston crowns as well
Argh sh*t!

Well, first I gotta assess wot needs to be done, and whether it might be worth getting some mods done at the same time.

Proper skint at the mo, so it might just have to be worked back to standard with no mods. At ill just be happy with her back on the road.

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by Illusion on 23 January 2004

Cheers, from the looks of im gonna get BBPT to do all the work. Least this way, theyll do a good job.
You should try Andy at GDI, he is better than BB ;)

Andy, commission direct to my bank account buddy lol or just take it off my tab

Skoda Fabia vRS

well i know we can get valves at work (Motor World)

let me know your quote and ill see if i can beat it

Andy do u have a price list, also BB said theyll be able to pick my car up.

Can u guys also do this?

And wot about cliosport members discount? ;)

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

we can collect mate, we usually hire a trailer to do this...

of course we do discount.... 10% on most parts and labour....! (as if I would not)------!!!!

Andy, do u have a price list?

Also i live in Surrey, how much am I lookin at if I needed u lot to pick the Willy up?

Im also wanting a set of Front Shocks and springs, and rear torsion bars to be put on, can u guys do that also?

Just tried your website, do u know when itll be up and running?

Ian

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

not sure on site time, but the final design was approved after 9 months of work last month, the back end design is also done.....

will have

members log in

club discount scheme

online ordering

workshop updates

price lists!!!!!!

I know its long overdue but its looks fab and is great for you guys to use... hopfully really helpfull as well.

we can indeed do the shocks and springs and the torsian bar.

you need to give me a call to discuss really.

Andy

GDI

:)