ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is a new 197 diffuser?

Megane R26
I'm about to change my Fiesta ST for a Clio 197, but the example I am looking at has some marks on the rear diffuser, so I'd want to replace it ideally.

Does anyone know how much they are please? :)

Can't wait btw - what a great car the 197 is!!

Megane R26
Yes - please. I don't think there is anything else I can do as it's textured plastic and the cuts are quite deep - the rear bumper needs a respray too :(

Very clean example otherwise :)

Also, can I get a HID kit? It seems very few 197's have Xenon's :(

Mondeo TDCI 130
yes you can, we fit a set to my mates car, not to bad, you have to whip the bumper off and lights out! :)

Megane R26
yes you can, we fit a set to my mates car, not to bad, you have to whip the bumper off and lights out! :)

Nice one, you're not that far from me, so it sounds all good :)

Could you fit the diffuser and HID's too? PM me ;)

Megane R26
Cool, cheers. I won't be getting it until early April when my ST 'goes back', but I shall be in touch immediately afterwards.

If you can get me the price on the diffuser it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Russ.

Might be a good idea to get it repaired somehow dependant on how bad it is, fook paying over £300!